Effective January 1st, 2015, Canada has launched Express Entry program open to all skilled working professionals listed under NOC (National Occupation Classification) O, A & B. Under the new system they will be no capping on the number of applications to be accepted.
It is a Ranking based program where the applicants would be assessed under the following criteria.
3. Work Experience
5. Additional factors
On the basis of draw, top ranking candidates will get an Invitation to Apply(ITA) from CIC with a deadline of 90 days for Permanent Residence case filing.
There are some other Provincial Nominee programs which are linked with Express Entry system through which one can claim extra 600 Points. Those PNP programs are:
1. Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry
2. Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
3. Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program.
4. Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
5. New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
6. Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
7. British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
Beside that if you have valid job offer approved through Labour Market Impact Assessment body (LMIA) in Canada then one can claim extra 50/200 Points based on the NOC group.
At Quick Visa, we ensure smooth processing of your case. We provide End-to-End service from Skill Assessment to filing your application with the Department of Canadian Immigration.