Provincial Nominee program is linked with Express Entry through which one can claim extra 600 Points. Such PNP programs are:
- Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program.
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
The benefit of PNP is for those applicants, who are not able to get top ranks in CRS(Comprehensive Ranking Score) in the Express Entry pool. If they get Provincial Nomination, they get 600 Bonus points thus pushing them up in the CRS and brightening their chances to get ITA(Invitation to Apply). Also, each province has its own occupation demand list and selection criteria for Nomination. So it depends on your profile and the requirements of a specific PNP that decides which PNP you can apply for.
Besides that, if you have valid job offer approved through Labour Market Impact Assessment body (LMIA) in Canada then one can claim extra 50/200 Points based on the NOC group.
At Quick Visa, we ensure smooth processing of your case. We provide End-to-End service from Skill Assessment to filing your application with the Department of Canadian Immigration